The processing time of Mileage Credits varies and depends on the partners as well as the type of transactions with successful payment. Below is a guide for the typical processing time by major partner/transaction category. In some circumstances Mileage Credits processing time may take longer depending on the partner/transaction.
Mileage Credits are valid for redeeming Awards as soon as they are credited to a Member's account.
Time-based system – for all miles credits credited between 1st July 2020 to 31st December 2020
Mileage credits will be expired on 30th June 2022.
Time-based system – for all miles credits credited between 1st January 2021 to 30th June 2021
DentalMiles reserves the right to adjust or cancel any Mileage Credits credited to a Member’s account incorrectly, or not in accordance with, or in breach of, these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of Partners, at any time, with or without notice to a Member.
Mileage credits can be shared with other membership accounts with an administration fee of HK$100.
Mileage credits will be expired on 31st December 2022.
- Member warrants that the redemption item(s) are for its own personal use only and not for re-sale purpose.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for other rewards or cash.
- Members are responsible for ensuring the correct delivery address is provided in English (and, if applicable, in local language for certain locations) during the check-out process. If an address is provided in both English and local language, Members are responsible for ensuring that the address in both languages are the same. If a wrong address is provided, any re-delivery of the order to the correct address shall be at the Member’s sole expense, DentalMiles shall not be liable for any losses in connection with the Member providing the wrong address or from providing different addresses in English and local language.
Only dental clinic address is accepted for redemption delivery.
- An order confirmation email will be sent to the Member's registered email address.
- Member must ensure that the recipient is present at the agreed delivery date and time. Please note any re-delivery may incur additional postage or handling fees which shall be payable by the Member.
- Normal delivery lead-time is around two to four (2-4) weeks (unless expressly specified otherwise). However, the actual delivery time taken will depend on the postal service and delivery location.
3. Returns & Cancellation
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the Member and the deduction of Mile Credits from the Member’s account will be non-reversible and non-refundable.
- Unless Member notifies DentalMiles within 3 working days from receipt of the reward, the reward shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Member as being in good condition.
- Upon receipt of the reward, if the reward is faulty or different in specifications from Member’s original order, Member should contact DentalMiles in 3 working days from receipt of the reward and if the reward is faulty or different in specifications from Member’s original order, DentalMiles will, at its discretion, arrange for repair, replacement or refund.
- If DentalMiles cancels an order, the Member will be informed and be offered a refund for that order. DentalMiles may offer Member a substitute reward of equal value instead of offering a refund of Mileage Credit. Member may decline the replacement reward and all Mileage Credits earnt (if applicable) shall be cancelled.
4. Warranty & Limitation of Liability
- All Awards are manufactured or provided on behalf of Partners and other third parties. DentalMiles are neither the supplier nor manufacturer of any Award(s) and excludes all liability in respect of (i) the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Award; (ii) the quality of any service-related Lifestyle Award. In particular, DentalMiles does not warrant that any service-related Award will be provided with reasonable care and skill.