- DentalMiles is owned, managed and operated by by Modern Dental Laboratory Company Limited (“MDL”) and its affiliates, a listed dental group with operations, offices, affiliates and Partners located worldwide.
- DentalMiles membership is open to all dental professionals, dental clinics and laboratories who are new or existing customers of either MDL or Peak Dental Solutions Hong Kong Limited (“Peak”). Membership is accepted at the sole discretion of MDL.
- Members will be issued with a membership number. The use of this number and the associated benefits is deemed to be acceptance of these DentalMiles terms and conditions to the benefit of MDL.
- Membership in DentalMiles is not transferable and may only be used by the Member. Misuse of membership or programme benefits, including, but not limited to, fraud and misconduct, may result in termination or suspension of membership, or withdrawal of benefits.
- MDL reserves the right to modify the DentalMiles programme structure, benefits and other features, including these terms and conditions, or to terminate DentalMiles, at any time. Although MDL will use reasonable efforts to notify Members of material changes to DentalMiles and/or to these terms and conditions, it is the responsibility of Members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the DentalMiles programme and these terms and conditions. Any use of DentalMiles by a Member will be deemed as acceptance of any amendment. MDL will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from any amendment to DentalMiles or to these terms and conditions.
- Members are responsible for the security of their passwords and MDL shall not be liable in the event that a Member’s password is disclosed, whether intentionally or not, so as to allow a third person access to the Member’s account to make transactions.
- MDL reserves the right to audit a Member’s account without prior notice to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions; any Partner’s terms and conditions; and any other applicable rules, regulations or terms and conditions. During the course of an audit, the Member’s account will be temporarily suspended, and the Member will not be permitted to access his/her account nor perform any transactions.
- Individuals can only apply DentalMiles membership online at www.dentalmiles.com, and accrue Mileage Credits within 7 days once the application was accepted by MDL. Mileage Credits will be accrued from the date of application.
- Membership of DentalMiles is at the sole discretion of MDL and MDL may refuse membership to any applicant.
- Multiple memberships are not permitted.
- DentalMiles membership account can be linked with more than one account codes of MDL or Peak.
- Each account codes of MDL or Peak can only be registered under one DentalMiles membership account.
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 All items sold under Designated Online Shop of Peak Dental Solutions Hong Kong Limited ("Peak") at DentalMiles ("this shop") are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- 1.2 Colour shown may be slightly different from actual products depending on the settings of the computer screen.
- 1.3 Product photos shown here are for reference only. Size and volume etc. are approximate only.
- 1.4 Items listed on this shop may have been out of stock but the webpage of this shop may not be updated promptly.
- 1.5 Peak and MDL coupons are not applicable to the order made at DentalMiles.
- 1.6 Due to certain limitations, price, promotion offers and other marketing campaigns on DentalMiles may vary from the Peak General Sales
- 1.7 In case of any issues about order, payment as well as the service / offer provided by DentalMiles, please contact DentalMiles for enquiry.
- 1.8 All intellectual property rights in any contents shown in this shop, including but not limited to any trademarks, brand names, trade names, photos, design, text, graphics and other material here are owned, controlled or licensed by or to Peak. Any authorized use without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
2. Delivery Service
- 2.1 Free delivery to one address will be offered for any net purchase amount of HK$500 or above, or a delivery charge ("Delivery Charge") of HK$100 will be payable for each delivery. Each delivery means delivery to a single address only.
- 2.2 Delivery Service is only provided to a business address within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories (including Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Discovery Bay) but excluding outlying islands and restricted areas. We may not provide Delivery Service for delivery address where there is no paved passage between the loading point and the delivery address for access by trolley and for delivery of items, as well as any premises not accessible by staircase or located on the 8th floor or above without elevator service.
- 2.3 Delivery Service is provided from 09:00 to 17:30 (Monday to Friday) and 09:00 to 13:00 (Saturday) except Public Holidays.
3. Delivery Arrangement
- 3.1 For orders with in-stock product, the delivery service should take place within 1 to 7 days upon the date of purchase but any date and time quoted by us is estimated only. Final confirmation is subject to the schedule of Peak Customer Service Department.
- 3.2 For orders with out of stock product, the delivery service should take place within 1 to 7 days upon all products in the order be ready but any date and time quoted by us is estimated only. Final confirmation is subject to the schedule of Peak Customer Service Department.
- 3.3 Upon receipt of the item, customer or the recipient shall inspect and confirm the contents and conditions of the item and sign on the delivery note to acknowledge receipt. The title and risk of loss or damage to item shall pass to customer at that time. Customer shall report any damage, defect or discrepancy to Peak Customer Service Department for follow-up within 7 days upon receipt.
- 3.4 If we are unable to deliver the item ordered for whatever reason, we will notify customer as soon as possible.
- 4.1 Customer may change the delivery address unless the order was delivered. Such request shall be made to Peak Customer Service Department at least 1 day in advance. Any further change to the delivery date or short notice of change request will be subject to an administration charge $100.
- 4.2 There will be no refund of Delivery Charge and/or any Additional Charges due to an unattended delivery address upon arrival of item at the appointed time.
- 4.3 Delivery Service and assembly service (if applicable) will be suspended if typhoon signal No. 8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is issued or in the event of any circumstances beyond Peak reasonable control or expectation. Peak will further contact customer to reschedule the delivery.
5. Return & Exchange
- 5.1 If return or exchange is due to product quality issue or discrepancy in the items ordered, customer shall report any discrepancy to Peak Customer Service Department.
- 5.2 Any gift or redemption item issued with the original purchase shall be returned together with the item for exchange in an unused and undamaged condition and its original packaging. If the gift or redemption item cannot be returned, Peak reserves the right to request the Customer to pay for the gift or redemption item according to the price indicated.
- 6.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- 6.2 No person other than customer and Peak (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.3 All personal data collected here is for the purpose of providing the Delivery Service and follow-up matter only.
- 6.4 Peak may from time to time amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- 6.5 Peak reserves the right of all final decision related to the Delivery Service and any disputes.
- 6.6 In case of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail.
- To earn Mileage Credits, Members must login to their DentalMiles account online.
- Only certain transactions with Partners are eligible to earn Mileage Credits. These are outlined in the DentalMiles website at www.dentalmiles.com, updated from time to time, and may be specifically published by MDL and/or Partners.
- For promotions restricted to a particular market (especially for Hong Kong and/or Macau), residency is determined by the Member's preferred mailing address as registered with DentalMiles.
- Mileage Credits will only be officially recorded upon the acceptance of an DentalMiles membership application and approval of membership status.
- For Mileage Credits Redemption, Members must make sure that the name used in a transaction exactly matches the name as registered with DentalMiles.
The processing time of Mileage Credits varies and depends on the partners as well as the type of transactions with successful payment. Below is a guide for the typical processing time by major partner/transaction category. In some circumstances Mileage Credits processing time may take longer depending on the partner/transaction.
- Conversion from other programs, campaigns & bonus miles, manage miles activities - within 30 days
- Modern Dental Laboratory services – within 30 days
- Peak Dental Solutions orders – within 7-14 days
For further details please refer to the timeframe specified within the terms & conditions of the respective partner, or contact the partner directly.
- Mileage Credits are valid for redeeming Awards as soon as they are credited to a Member's account.
Time-based system – for all miles credits credited between 1st July 2020 to 31st December 2020
Mileage credits will be expired on 30th June 2022.
Time-based system – for all miles credits credited between 1st January 2021 to 30th June 2021
Mileage credits will be expired on 31st December 2022.
- DentalMiles reserves the right to adjust or cancel any Mileage Credits credited to a Member’s account incorrectly, or not in accordance with, or in breach of, these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of Partners, at any time, with or without notice to a Member.
- Mileage credits can be shared with other membership accounts with an administration fee of HK$100.
- Member warrants that the redemption item(s) are for its own personal use only and not for re-sale purpose.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for other rewards or cash.
- Members are responsible for ensuring the correct delivery address is provided in English (and, if applicable, in local language for certain locations) during the check-out process. If an address is provided in both English and local language, Members are responsible for ensuring that the address in both languages are the same. If a wrong address is provided, any re-delivery of the order to the correct address shall be at the Member’s sole expense, DentalMiles shall not be liable for any losses in connection with the Member providing the wrong address or from providing different addresses in English and local language.
Only dental clinic address is accepted for redemption delivery.
- An order confirmation email will be sent to the Member's registered email address.
- Member must ensure that the recipient is present at the agreed delivery date and time. Please note any re-delivery may incur additional postage or handling fees which shall be payable by the Member.
- Normal delivery lead-time is around two to four (2-4) weeks (unless expressly specified otherwise). However, the actual delivery time taken will depend on the postal service and delivery location.
3. Returns & Cancellation
- Once the reward redemption has been placed, the redemption will be considered final and cannot be amended or cancelled by the Member and the deduction of Mile Credits from the Member’s account will be non-reversible and non-refundable.
- Unless Member notifies DentalMiles within 3 working days from receipt of the reward, the reward shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Member as being in good condition.
- Upon receipt of the reward, if the reward is faulty or different in specifications from Member’s original order, Member should contact DentalMiles in 3 working days from receipt of the reward and if the reward is faulty or different in specifications from Member’s original order, DentalMiles will, at its discretion, arrange for repair, replacement or refund.
- If DentalMiles cancels an order, the Member will be informed and be offered a refund for that order. DentalMiles may offer Member a substitute reward of equal value instead of offering a refund of Mileage Credit. Member may decline the replacement reward and all Mileage Credits earnt (if applicable) shall be cancelled.
4. Warranty & Limitation of Liability
- All Awards are manufactured or provided on behalf of Partners and other third parties. DentalMiles are neither the supplier nor manufacturer of any Award(s) and excludes all liability in respect of (i) the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Award; (ii) the quality of any service-related Lifestyle Award. In particular, DentalMiles does not warrant that any service-related Award will be provided with reasonable care and skill.